Parent involvement is encouraged and expected at Española Public
Schools. Ways to get involved include, but are not limited to the
- Check your student's agendas daily for assignments, projects, due dates and notes from teachers.
- Read newsletters and other information that provided by the
school. They contain valuable information; your input and reactions are
- Call your child's school if you have questions and/or concerns about your child's work or issues that involve your child.
- Attend parent workshops that are held throughout the year, even
it just to hear from other parents about the issues important to EPS
- Sign up to be involved in one or more of the activities that require parent input, involvement and time.